Inversions w/ Chrissy
Saturday Night, Jan 20, 6-8 pm
at Grateful Yoga
I've already dubbed 2018 the Year of Love. Learn to LOVE inverting your body. This workshop is for all yogis, new to well-seasoned, who are open to fresh perspectives about being upside down. A favorite among Grateful Yogis including myself, I am stoked to offer this workshop again in the New Year!!
What to bring:
- Your yoga mat! If you don't have your own, we have plenty free for your use at the studio.
- A sweat towel or bandanna. Not just for sweat, but also for various exercises on approaching certain inversions.
- Snacks or water if you need them to feel strong and focused, but not a full, heavy stomach for flipping upside down!
- Camera for photos/videos to remind yourself, document progress and share with Grateful Yoga.
- No experience needed. Safe approaches, techniques and styles will be introduced along the way. There will be plenty to learn and succeed at for beginners and hand-standers alike!
COST: $35 pre-register (limited space!)
$40 drop-in (if space is available!)
Contact Chrissy, firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!