YOGA + OLIVE OIL
A YOGA RETREAT
in Sarti, Greece
November 18-25, 2018
Chrissy Lefavour and Grateful Yoga are happy to be hosting their premier retreat in Greece! This part of the country has stunning views of the crystal clear Aegean Sea and Sarti is an old fishing + farming town amongst the pristine landscape. Rocky cliffs and sandy beaches speckle the coastline contrasted with green mountains and blue ocean.
During this retreat we will give thanks daily to the earth, to our bodies and to all things in life. Chrissy leads an Ashtanga inspired vinyasa class each morning and follows up in the evening with meditation, including mudra, mantra, pranayama + visualization techniques. Breakfasts and dinners will be fresh and locally sourced with Greek flavors when possible!
- YOGA + MEDITATION DAILY: Morning Asana Practice to energize + Afternoon Meditation for gratitude and giving thanks
- 8 Days/7 Nights accommodations at Sarti Vista Bed + Breakfast, CLICK HERE for more info
- Daily breakfast + dinner made with nourishing fresh and local ingredients
- Airport Transfer to and from Thessaloniki (SKG) airport: ARRIVAL Nov 18, DEPARTURE Nov 25.
- Olive harvest excursion to a local facility with pressing demonstration and a sample of fresh olive oil to take away!!
- Beach trips, day hikes, vineyard tours, markets, food, relaxing at the pool, paddle boards, massages... You name it and we will plan additional day trips as we go!
- SHARED ROOM w/ 1 other YOGI: $1000, or $900 EARLY BIRD SPECIAL, Deposit by July 1.
- PRIVATE ROOM: $1300, or $1200 EARLY BIRD SPECIAL, Deposit by July 1.
- 50% Deposit due to reserve your spot, Second and final payment due October 18, 2018. Payments by cash, check or paypal, firstname.lastname@example.org.