GRATEFUL YOGA IS ACCEPTING DONATIONS NOW THRU 3/21 FOR THE MONTPELIER FOOD SHELF.
Your local volunteers also help deliver food and meals to those in need who live outside of the downtown area. Thank you!!
And on Saturday 3/21 we will be practicing 108 Surya Namaskara (sun salutations) in celebration of the first day of spring. All ages and abilities welcome, you may stay and practice 1-108 salutations or just drop off a donation! Please come visit the studio. This event is by donation, bring non-perishable food items! Here is a list of food they always need:
- Canned Meat- Beef, Pork, Chicken, etc.
- Canned Fish- Tuna, Salmon, Sardines, etc.
- Canned Vegetables- All Varieties
- Canned Fruit- All Varieties
- Canned Soups and Chili
- Cereal- All Varieties
- Peanut Butter
- Boxed Meals- Macaroni and Cheese, Hamburger Helper, Tuna Helper, etc.
- Pasta & Spaghetti Sauce- All Varieties