Join us as we celebrate FEBR(YOU)ARY with deep gratitude and respect, not only for all the greatness in our lives but also for the greatness within YOU.
This is the third year Chrissy has hosted this challenge and the deal is simple:
1. For the 29 days of FEBR(YOU)ARY spend a minimum of FIVE MINUTES doing something you love. This is something that makes you feel full. YOGA is the experience of knowing that each moment is a gift and seeking bliss in all things. THIS SOUNDS GREAT, RIGHT? BUT IT'S NOT EASY. That's why we practice, daily when we can, 4 weeks, you in?
2. Write it down. You can download a PDF calendar by clicking here. Or keep a journal, draw your own calendar, even draw a picture each day (THAT COULD TAKE FIVE MINUTES!). Just be sure you have a way to hold yourself accountable. You can also post daily to our INSTAGRAM campaign by following @gratefulyogavt and #febryouary OR by joining the Facebook group where you can post your daily victories!
NEW THIS YEAR: nominate friends and co-yogis to help spread FEBR(YOU)ARY FIRE. Nominations can be made in multiple ways:
- Via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- OR at the studio.
- OR by tagging the person you wish to nominate in a post on the Grateful Yoga facebook page.
- OR by tagging the nominee + @gratefulyogvt on Instagram with the following hashtags: #febryouary #gratefulyoga #ilovemyfriends
You may make one nomination per day. You may nominate anyone.
PRIZES will be given away at random to nominees throughout the month! Prizes include: a YogiToes Towel, Grateful Yoga gear, a 5 class card to the studio and 1 month of unlimited yoga!
If you can control the rising of the mind into ripples, you will experience Yoga.
Patanjali, The Yoga Sutras